Water Damage Doesn't Have To Be A Loss
No one wants to deal with or think about the damaging effects water can have on their home. But knowing how important time is is the key.
Even if its a small amount of water or leaks slowly the aftermath and potential growth for mold is not a good situation. Properly drying and removing affected areas in the fastest time possible will decrease damage done and the amount of loss.
At SERVPRO Milton/Braintree we are available 24/7 for Emergency Services.
We know that water damage can be extensive. Our thorough restoration process ensures that your carpet and rugs will be restored and that all traces of moisture and mold are eliminated. We use high powered fans to dehumidify the affected area, and we apply antimicrobial agents to stop mildew growth. Our specialists safely remove all damaged contents from your home.
All restoration jobs, whether large or small, adhere strictly to IICRC standards. If necessary, our water damage experts will remove and dispose of damaged sheet rock, then dry all room contents. Our staff will:
- Safely remove and dispose of unsalvageable debris
- Remove standing water
- Extract water from your carpet, padding, and upholstery
- Apply antimicrobial treatment to affected surfaces to prevent mold & mildew
- Disinfect & sanitize affected area
- Search for hidden pockets of water with high tech moisture meters
- Thoroughly dry affected surfaces
Be sure to call us fast, so we can be there with the help you need.