Ice Dam Removal Service
What is an ice dam?
An ice dam is the ridge of ice that forms at the edge of a roof which prevents melting snow from draining as it should. The water that backs up behind the ice dam can leak into the home and cause damage to walls, floors, ceilings, insulation, and other areas. Most ice dams occur on the lowest edge of your roof.
There are 6 warning signs for ice dams:
1. Your home has had ice dams in the past.
2. You see roof ice– icicles forming on the edge of the roof, or off the front edge of the gutter.
3. Ice is coming through the soffit.
4. Ice is forming behind the gutters (if gutters are present).
5. You see ice or water on the exterior wall.
6. You see water coming through the frame of a door or window.
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree offers safe, professional snow and ice dam removal services for your home or business. Our experienced team will be onsite within a matter of hours, saving you time, effort and costly repairs later. Don't wait until it's too late. Call us today and have the job done safely and done right. 781-980-7060