Facts About Mold
For the average homeowner, mold growth can be one of the top health hazards in their home, as serious a concern as asbestos and lead. Considered a respiratory hazard, any mold growth in your home should properly be remediated by a IICRC mold certified technician. At SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree, we have highly trained mold removal professionals on staff that can help make your home a safer environment, because we understand the difference between the facts and myths about mold and the mold remediation process.
- Mold is present in almost all atmospheres
- Mold spores can contain mycotoxins that can be harmful to the respiratory system.
- Infants, the elderly, pregnant women, and individuals with immune deficiencies or a history of immune weakness are among those who may be affected more easily and more severely by a mold infestation.
- Air sampling is the only current accurate method to analyze non-visible spores and should be performed by an Industrial Hygienist (I.H.)
- During mold remediation there should always be a form of containment.
- Bleach has been a proven product for eliminating mold
- Mold only grows in wet or moist environments
- Any cleaning company is equipped to eliminate mold
- Mold can be fully eradicated
Call SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree for your free consultation and mold remediation estimate. We’ll make sure your property is cleaned quickly and safely so that it will be like it never even happened.
Call us today at (781) 341-7007.
About SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, you can rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.