What To Do When Sewer Damage Strikes
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree is available 24 hours a day for sewage removal emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with sewage damage, immediate cleanup is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the damage.
• Treat all water-impacted surfaces and furnishings as toxic, until properly decontaminated.
• Keep children and pets out of contaminated areas.
• Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
• Track contaminated material into undamaged areas.
• Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
• Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
• Attempt to decontaminate surfaces with sprays and other over-the-counter germicidal products, which may not fully disinfect contaminated surfaces.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help! Call Today About Our Sewage Removal Services-781-341-7007
About SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, sewage (Category 3), or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, you can rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.